Wednesday 27 May 2009

Breakthrough!

Hi. I feel so much better today! I made my first breakthrough in months yesterday when I changed the dynamic of my main character! That was all I had to do, now I can do it, it works at last! She is now a good girl with all the willpower (or lack of) to stay that way. Depending on what I write, she could change dramatically. I don't want her to but if she has to, then that's fine. But I won't do it for fun! She isn't the heroine, more the damsel-in-distress kinda gal. But she can hold her own. Alan is the main guy/hero, Jo is heroine.
It's going well at last, but who knows! When it's published (I'm only doin about 10) if anyone wants one, please email me and I'll see what happens! It's all so great!!!

2 comments:

  1. Well good luck with the changes! It is amazing where change leads us.

    I found through one idea from a friend, I have now got 3 different endings to my novel!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Changes can take you in many directions! The main thing is that you enjoy writing and making a world inside your novel that you are in charge of.

    ReplyDelete