Wednesday 6 May 2009

Rough Drafts of Scenes

Hi, the next few blogs will be rough drafts (very rough) as promised months ago. They're not necessarily going into the main book but maybe into a collection of short stories. So here's my first scene idea:

At the Docklands, there was an explosion that would have rocked even James Bond's cool but, somehow, they all hung on. Hoping on hope that Alan would survive. He was tough, but Alan was too busy waiting for Kwan to mess up. He knew it was coming, he just didn't know when. He hoped it was soon. That explosion could easily be tracked to a few feet from him. What was next? Where was next?

If you have ever felt offended by anything I've written, I wholeheartedly apologise and hope that, with any suggestions, I could tailor my writing so that it doesn't offend. If you just let me know, I can try harder for the future.
Thanks,
Suzi
x

No comments:

Post a Comment