Friday 10 July 2009

A New Twist But Will It Work?

I have been working hard these last few days, trying to figure out why I'm not progressing and I think it's because I'm trying to hard to write in order, as opposed to just winging it and editing later. This, however, is my new tact: I will be writing scenes and putting them in order at a later date. This may take a while to get used to just writing, but I think it will benefit me as I have an imagination and the curse of perfectionism so the editing will be checked at least twice!

I feel like writing short stories centred around the characters I have now, and then using that to launch the book. Maybe this would be a good opportunity to maximise my works out there and my potential. I hope so. You know, that's what I'll do over summer. On here, I'll publish a few short stories and then compile them into a book when I have the money together. If you could please read them and give me feedback, I'd be very greatful!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment