Sunday 7 June 2009

Where to go next... part two

In the recent weeks I have worked my arse off doing this book and hope it will pay off as my next section is, if I say so myself, awesome. I can't say much, obviously, but I have a book on Human Osteology (by William M Bass) that I treasure above all my textbooks, that has come in very handy recently. The doctor in this section is based on what I wanted to be before I realised I want to write full-time. I wanted to deal with bones and find out who people were but I found that I can't do that until i find a course that actually offers me help, rather than just ignoring my problems. Anyway, she is an expert in Neurology rather than Osteology but has a mind like an Aladdin's cave. Most of my characters are improving into people: Alan and Jo are moving forward as a right pair of Jonathan Creeks; Tim is harassing everyone and no-one's caught the criminals. Yet.
Just a quick update to say I'm still working on it and will be for sometime. I hope to be done by Xmas, because if I don't set a deadline, I'll never do it... Wish me luck!!
xxx

1 comment: