Friday 18 February 2011

Wow, it's been a while...

I hate not being able to sleep but sometimes, just sometimes, my brain has a flash of energy and gives me an idea that I just have to run with. I know that at this point only one person follows this thread but I have a new idea in the works and will be blogging about it here. It is not a new concept but more of an amalgamation of two or three that I think will work. Plus it gives me more options and areas in which to expand, as well as better cover art for me to attempt while I think!
Pictures and blurbs could be up tomorrow (hopefully) once I've developed it a little more. Once it's up please feel free to read it/look at it and leave feedback. It never goes to waste and I do need a little pick-me-up so don't be too harsh. Please!!

Nighty night.

No comments:

Post a Comment