Sunday 20 December 2009

Long Time, No See

It's been a long time coming, but my life has definitely gotten worse. I still have no job and very little savings and am nowhere on this damn book. I have my plot, timeline is in better shape than ever (shame I'm not, but never mind that...) and my book would sell big time but I just can't get motivated. I have no publisher as I'm not paying for that until I have spare money, so what do I do? I play on social network sites, bitching about the lack of impetus. Is anyone out there will ing to pay for a book about a killer who ends up killing women because his mistress finally stands up to him? Any good? No, didn't think so. I'm going to have to work on the blurb a bit more aren't I? (Any tips? If anyone knows a cheap publishing house, I'd be very grateful!)

Okay, how's this:
In the right situation, who wouldn't lose their temper and snap? Who wouldn't kill to save their skin? But who would dump the lifeless bodies in chapels, after begging them for forgiveness? That's what Detective Inspector Alan Turner and his crack team of detectives have to figure out.
Things take a turn for the worse when two of their own go missing? What would you do, if your lover was one of them?

Any takers? Let me know in the usual way (email or twitter message..)

Suzi

No comments:

Post a Comment